I Met Things In The Elder Scrolls

I was getting married to Camilla from Riverwood in the Elder Scrolls V, but had killed Faendal in that quest where you have to pick him or Sven. Regardless, just as I thought everything was going well at the wedding, Faendal's dead body appeared at the door in Mara's Temple in Riften as he was technically one of Camilla's friends, so of course everyone lost their shit and I failed the Wedding Quest.


I can’t recall the funniest of all time at the moment, but there was something that happened pretty recently in Skyrim that gave me a good laugh. I was doing some dungeon diving with Serana and Erik the Slayer on Solstheim. We got out of a dungeon and I went on ahead before getting ambushed by 3 Reavers. Of course Serana and Erik were lagging behind as usual so I had to take them on mostly by myself. I downed the first two pretty easily, but the leader almost killed me, so I had to pause to eat some food and take potions. When I exited the menu, Serana pops up out of the side of my screen wearing a Chef’s Hat instead of her hood and power attacked the Reaver and killed him, and then just calmly stared at me.

I got smacked by a giant and rocketted up into the sky so far that I ended up coming through the bottom of the map and landing just outside winterhold; turns out height in Skyrim is cyclical.


Kinda similar, but helped Faendal in that quest, took hin on nearly half the quests, then married Camilla, he showed up at the wedding, but soon after he attempted to kill me outside of Breezehome.

Something like this happened to me but in the hearthfire dlc because i had married her and Faendal just turned up and starting living in my house and sleeping beside her in the bed and shit i was like oh well home life ruined

I was surprised to say the least, as it's pretty fun to play. It is tough and you die a lot, but that's why you save a lot anyway and play smart. Buy potions, get better gear, dont be scared of dungeons, and pray to RNGesus.

Comments