The Influence Of The Elder Scrolls On My Life

Some that like eating, and some people like to eat good food, I Like playing games.

When I first entered the Elder Scrolls, I was very excited. There were many races in the Elder Scrolls, some people, dragons, and elvens. and many more. Every race has its own circle of life. Each race has its own culture and Has its own belief in God. Wars often occur between races. Every war is for land closure. For food.

Of so many races I chose the dragons. I think the dragon is very wonderful. When I was young, I liked to listen to legends about dragons. I think this legend is wonderful. The dragon is a heavenly creature. Here I chose the dragon .

Whenever I enter the game, I feel very relaxed. I feel that there is no pressure for such relaxation. In the Elder Scrolls, I was flying in the air. I had a good time. I walked into every place anytime, anywhere, and When I saw people I didn't like or other species, I would kill each other. So I will save a lot of people. I will meet a lot of people here. I can exchange experiences with him. Such experience can help me a Lot, so I will have a lot less trouble.

"Every time one of your characters gains a level, you will receive gameplay tips and useful rewards. These rewards will include eso gold, crafting materials, and consumables, and certain key leveling milestones will even reward you with a new mount or a Crown Crate," Bethesda explained. 

"With the Skills Advisor tool, you'll also be able to get more information on the many options available for your character's Skills, Abilities, and use of certain in-game mechanics. If you are new or unfamiliar with aspects of ESO's advancement system, these two additions will help give you a better understanding of the choices available to you as you level up your characters."


Every time I encounter unhappy things in my life, I will enter the game world. I will forget a lot of unhappy things. In the world of games, I am a dragon and I can do things I like very much. Unlike reality, every day to a fixed place, a fixed place to go to work, do the same job, live the same every day, unlike the game can follow your heart.

Here is a good secret to tell everyone. I play games for a long time. This will cost me a lot of money. I found a very cheap eso gold for sale. This is a good place for us players.

Comments