I Finally Dived In And Got Into ESO

I finally dived in and got into ESO. After seeing how much I was enjoying it (and that it had a number of features lacking in FFXIV, the game we previously played together) my SO decided to give it a try too. I bought an ESO+ subscription

Unfortunately, he got into crafting big time and doesn't want to buy an ESO+ subscription. Is there anyway I can either buy an ESO+ for him (I will be his gaming sugar mamma if need be, he deserves it) or share my crafting bag/inventory space?
Also, is there anything I can do to help my SO? We've been doing quests together, but I'm wondering if there is anything else.

Some options:


  •  Send him gold to buy all the bag/bank upgrades.



  • Let him mail you stuff to hold for him.



  •  Have him create some "mule" alts to hold his stuff, and help him with bag upgrade on mules.



  • You can help him get housing storage by giving him master writs he can craft for vouchers to buy chests from voucher vendor (or giving him gold to buy writs from guild vendors). Writs need to be for something he can craft, of course, so watch out for high trait sets and rare motifs. The chests require a house, size depending on number of chests, but I THINK a small house will hold them all.



  •  Most convenient option: talk 8 other people into joining a guild you create. As long as there are 10 players with accounts (don't have to be active), you'll have a guild bank available. Then you can easily use the guild bank to store items (500 slots IIRC), and also transfer items and currency between each other. You can set permissions so that only you and he have bank access; downside for the other 8 is it takes up a guild slot, but a lot of people don't have five guilds anyway so they might not care.


As for other ways to help, depends on what he needs, but assuming you are also a crafter and higher level than he is, most helpful thing you can do is craft him gear every few levels from sets suited to his class/build.

Comments